Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 things that make me angry


10 Things That Make Me Angry
1. People who complain about things and do nothing to change them. Example: “I’m so fat!” and then eat out for every meal and NEVER exercise. 
2. Slutty, slutty girls. Listen friends, I’m not innocent by any means. But putting out on the first date, no class. NONE!
3. Assumptions. I know we’re all guilty of this including me. But people assuming that just because I go to hair school automatically makes me lazy and stupid. Jerks.
4. Not being allowed to be pretty and nerdy. Not even gonna explain this one.
5. STUPID PEOPLE WHO CHANGE BASED ON WHO THEY ARE DATING. No, this is not directed at any one couple, it’s directed at many. So don’t be offended. This may be about you, but not you alone. 
6. Couples who have to constantly be touching each other. I’m all for PDA whatever man, do what you want, but come on! Can you not last 5 seconds without some form of physical contact. 
7. Missionaries who follow the rules and only e-mail their family. I know it makes him a great guy and all but do you know how frustrating it is to wait a month for a letter????
8. Fitting a mold. I’m me. Okay? yes I am a hair stylist who takes a long time to get ready, and wont go out without make up, and cares deeply about what I look like, and yes I do enjoy reading comics, watching cartoons, and playing video games, oh but wait, I also enjoy cheesy overly dramatic tv shows about pregnant teenagers. Someone make a t-shirt for that ish. 
9. Feeling like I have to change who I am for a guy to like me. Not. Going. To. Happen. 
10. People who talk to everyone else but you about their issue with you. Really? REALLY?!
and those are the 10 things that are the current bane of my existence

No comments: