Monday, June 6, 2011

Can't Come Up With a Creative Title....

Since I haven't posted in quite some time, I figured I'm past due for a post. Today I'm going to talk about two things, cowards, and my inability to be in a relationship. 

I'll start off with talking about cowards. To start this discussion let me just say that Cory Oliver is my best friend, and if anyone hurts him (even if we are friends) you will burn a bridge with me. I chose him. Always. Alright back to the topic. I completely understand that life is hard, and sometimes it's not easy to be yourself. But you can only pretend for so long. I learned this lesson, yes I lost a lot of friends, but I am happy. I love who I am and I love my life. You can only be so happy not being you. So just man up and deal with it. (I mean that in the most loving way possible)

Second thing we're going to talk about here my inability to be in a relationship. I must have some sort of handicap or something. Seriously, I meet guys, we go out, I invite them to come out with me and friends, and next thing I know they're in a relationship with one of them. I'm just curious as to what is wrong with me. Why is it impossible for me to be in a "serious relationship"? Don't get me wrong, for the most part I'm pretty content being single, but I wouldn't mind being in a relationship. Mostly I think I just think I'm incapable of committing to someone, and  I do this to myself... hmm, well this has been a rather useless post. I hope everyone have a fantastic week =] 

No comments: